Carnival Cruise Line has launched approximately 400 cruises taking guests to Celebration Key™, a new exclusive cruise port in the Bahamas, beginning in July 2025. Starting today, guests can book cruises on Carnival’s first 12 regularly scheduled ships. Visitors from eight homeports to Celebration Key in 2025 and 2026.
“As the first port destination exclusively designed for Carnival Cruise Line guests, Celebration Key will provide the ultimate Carnival fun in the sun, immersed in the natural beauty of Grand Bahama. Our guests have a wide range of ships, homeports and itineraries that visit our new exclusive destination to choose from,” said Carnival Cruise Line President Christine Duffy. “And we’ve seen that there is a lot of interest in Celebration Key as thousands of Carnival guests signed up over the last week to be the first to know about the itineraries and features. The July 2025 opening will be here before we know it, and we are working closely with the Bahamian Government and the local Grand Bahama community to make this the premier exclusive cruise port destination in the Caribbean. We plan to announce further details on what guests can expect to experience while there in the near future.”
Located on the south coast of Grand Bahama Island, Celebration Key offers a variety of entertainment, relaxation and adventure opportunities for everyone. It offers guests the key to paradise, however they define it, and offers many ways to enjoy the place, be it the pristine white sands of the miles of beach, the authentic Bahamian shops and restaurants, or excursions to the beautiful islands of the greater area Bahamas. The destination’s features and offerings focus on the largest freshwater lagoons in the Caribbean, which offer numerous recreational and leisure activities for families and adults. Carnival ships dock at the adjacent cruise dock, which accommodates up to two Carnival Excel-class ships at a time and allows guests direct access to the Celebration Key.
“This is so exciting for the people of Grand Bahama as we watch Celebration Key come to life. We have a bold vision of how Grand Bahama can become the premier destination for entertainment and events in the region and we look forward to showing Carnival’s guests a warm and memorable vacation when they start visiting our beautiful island in 2025,” added the Hon. Ginger Moxie, Minister for Grand Bahama.
The 12 Carnival ships that will sail regularly from eight home ports and call at Celebration Key are:
PortMiami: Carnival Celebration and Carnival Conquest
- Carnival Celebration will sail seven-day Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises from July 20, 2025.
- Carnival Conquest will sail three- and four-day Bahamas sailings beginning July 18, 2025.
Port Canaveral: Mardi Gras, Carnival Freedom and Carnival Glory
- Mardi Gras will sail seven-day Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises from July 19, 2025; as well as one nine-day Eastern Caribbean sailing on October 30, 2025. In addition, Mardi Gras will sail two 14-day Transatlantic voyages: the first from Port Canaveral to Barcelona on Sept. 13, 2025 and the second from Barcelona to Port Canaveral on Oct. 16, 2025.
- Carnival Freedom will sail four- and five- day Bahamas sailings beginning July 19, 2025.
- Carnival Glory will sail three- and four-day Bahamas sailings from July 21, 2025.
Galveston: Carnival Dream and Carnival Legend
- Carnival Dream will offer eight-day Eastern Caribbean sailings from July 26, 2025.
- Carnival Legend will feature Celebration Key on several 10-day Exotic Eastern Caribbean cruises.
New Orleans: Carnival Liberty
- Carnival Liberty will sail seven- and eight-day Eastern Caribbean voyages from July 20, 2025.
Baltimore: Carnival Pride
- Carnival Pride will set sail on seven-day Bahamas sailings from July 20, 2025, along with a 14-day Carnival Journeys Panama Canal cruise on Jan. 11, 2026.
Jacksonville: Carnival Elation
- From July 21, 2025, Carnival Elation will offer four- and five-day Bahamas cruises.
Norfolk, Va.: Carnival Sunshine
- Carnival Sunshine will sail six- and eight-day Bahamas cruises from October 18, 2025.
Mobile, Ala.: Carnival Spirit
- Carnival Spirit will offer six- and eight-day Bahamas cruises beginning Nov. 2, 2025.
Click here to view 2025-2026 itineraries that include the Celebration Key feature. In the coming months, Carnival plans to open more than 100 additional Celebration Key itineraries on six additional ships.
Carnival continues to work closely with the Bahamian government, local Grand Bahamas officials and community leaders such as select suppliers, tour operators, business partners, construction workers and local residents to take advantage of the many business and career opportunities resulting from the development. The celebration key is generated and is valid.
Carnival plans to release more details about Celebration Key’s Phase 1 features and development plan soon.
For more information about Carnival Cruise Line and to book a Carnival vacation cruise, visit Cruise Trip Planner.